Site LocationTsuen Wan District Council, New Territories
The Tsuen Wan District Council has 21 seats. The Council has various working groups and committees focusing on a wide array of district matters such as:
• Finance and in-house matters;
• Wet market planning and development;
• Urban greening solutions research;
• District development, planning, economic development, community halls, sports and recreational facilities;
• Environmental protection, environmental improvement, public health and food safety;
• Integrated community services, community education, care for the elderly, rehabilitation and community advocacy;
• Strategic promotion of recreational, art and cultural activities
• Development of facilities for pedestrians and public transport services’
• Traffic safety education and promotion.
• Audit committee.
Scope of Work
Replacement of Audio-Visual and Simultaneous Interpretation Systems
Year of Completion2023